I have seen some messed up things in my day. I have been in situations that have granted me wisdom, as well as pain. That doesn't mean everyone else has too.
With all that has recently gone on I fear that I have acted a bit.. weird. I have not been censoring myself or controlling myself in ways of talking and expressing myself. Because of the trauma I'm facing, I've simply spilt my guts on people who have nothing to do with it.
I thought that being open and honest would be a good way of releaving myself, and keep me from going into my own little world. I thought that maybe even throwing out old weights would help(old HEALED weights *wink wink*).
I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I will, however, keep the offending post up. (out of pure sadisism)
With all that has recently gone on I fear that I have acted a bit.. weird. I have not been censoring myself or controlling myself in ways of talking and expressing myself. Because of the trauma I'm facing, I've simply spilt my guts on people who have nothing to do with it.
I thought that being open and honest would be a good way of releaving myself, and keep me from going into my own little world. I thought that maybe even throwing out old weights would help(old HEALED weights *wink wink*).
I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I will, however, keep the offending post up. (out of pure sadisism)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home