The day we were heading to Survival Camp, Bobby gave a short message. One of his points was that the Bible commands us all to Love God with all of our Hearts. He asked everyone who could say they do that to raise their hand. No one did. I knew as soon as he said the verse refrence that I could not say I uphold the greatest commandment.
When I first became a Christian I was thrown into a rather sticky situation, and I was too weak to know how to use the almighty unsticker, God. It seems that as soon as that burden was lifted, I saw a new life. Like my whole world had turned into a straight arrow straight to God. When I first felt that relief and energy, it was like a small pinch in my chest, yet I was full of breath. It was a feeling of pure energy, it lasted for almost 6 months the first time it seemed. And that is what I felt tonight at teen ministers. I felt like I was in that 'happy place' again.
I hope it lasts.
-love you all,
Drew
When I first became a Christian I was thrown into a rather sticky situation, and I was too weak to know how to use the almighty unsticker, God. It seems that as soon as that burden was lifted, I saw a new life. Like my whole world had turned into a straight arrow straight to God. When I first felt that relief and energy, it was like a small pinch in my chest, yet I was full of breath. It was a feeling of pure energy, it lasted for almost 6 months the first time it seemed. And that is what I felt tonight at teen ministers. I felt like I was in that 'happy place' again.
I hope it lasts.
-love you all,
Drew

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home