Last Night,
I had a dream that Avery was back, and all was well. Everyone had forgiven him. He has accepted Jesus Christ, and so had his mom and sister. He came to church to tell everyone. It was a weird happy feeling.
I turned my head to my Bible, and it became a Sword. I struck Avery down with it.
This dream was much easier for me to interpret then the other ones. I thought and prayed about it... it showed me that I have no forgiveness for him, at all. Even if all else was well, I would still be unsettled. I'm not sure what to do. Has it been long enough for me to heal? Is it normal for someone to go so long, and even with all the guidance I've had, to still be angry as I was a month ago? I know that God has a light at the end of the darkness... maybe I'm not doing something that i should be.
I thought I was over it. I fooled myself into thinking I was, just so I could move on. Now I'm dwelling again.
-Peace
I had a dream that Avery was back, and all was well. Everyone had forgiven him. He has accepted Jesus Christ, and so had his mom and sister. He came to church to tell everyone. It was a weird happy feeling.
I turned my head to my Bible, and it became a Sword. I struck Avery down with it.
This dream was much easier for me to interpret then the other ones. I thought and prayed about it... it showed me that I have no forgiveness for him, at all. Even if all else was well, I would still be unsettled. I'm not sure what to do. Has it been long enough for me to heal? Is it normal for someone to go so long, and even with all the guidance I've had, to still be angry as I was a month ago? I know that God has a light at the end of the darkness... maybe I'm not doing something that i should be.
I thought I was over it. I fooled myself into thinking I was, just so I could move on. Now I'm dwelling again.
-Peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home