Well,
Survival Camp is once again, God's greatest Tool at FBCLA.
I have never felt more alive. I am soaring. I'm on one of those 'God Highs' that James and I talk about. But this time instead of it being a bump in the road, it's a starting point. It's a jump to height I will never come down from.
I've been through a lot more than I can handle recently. More than I've been through. More than the violence and sex, and more than the crap that I was going through before I came under Christ.
And God healed me with Survival Camp. I've started doing things that were sinful and wrong since Avery and I stopped being friends. Cussing, dirty jokes, etc... I'm not sure why I've been doing it, those were the things that I had to endure when Avery and were friends, I never liked those qualities about him. I despised them, but not him... I guess some psychological bable could say I was role swapping, but I'm not going to make excuses for myself.
Any way friends, I'm moving on. Yay. Thanks for being so supportive, etc.
Survival Camp is once again, God's greatest Tool at FBCLA.
I have never felt more alive. I am soaring. I'm on one of those 'God Highs' that James and I talk about. But this time instead of it being a bump in the road, it's a starting point. It's a jump to height I will never come down from.
I've been through a lot more than I can handle recently. More than I've been through. More than the violence and sex, and more than the crap that I was going through before I came under Christ.
And God healed me with Survival Camp. I've started doing things that were sinful and wrong since Avery and I stopped being friends. Cussing, dirty jokes, etc... I'm not sure why I've been doing it, those were the things that I had to endure when Avery and were friends, I never liked those qualities about him. I despised them, but not him... I guess some psychological bable could say I was role swapping, but I'm not going to make excuses for myself.
Any way friends, I'm moving on. Yay. Thanks for being so supportive, etc.

1 Comments:
Drew, this is Drew. I liked your post here about camp - hope you keep writing so that I can stay 'up-to-date' while I'm at school!
Post a Comment
<< Home