Removing Sin.
God has been very straight forward in my life about removing my sin. When I wasn't in a godly relationship he removed me from it, and when I was trapt inmy own anger he gave me no other choice.
Romans Chapter 1:
24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
I think that this could apply for all sins. I have seen it apply in my own life to things other than sexual desire. For example, violence. When I was in Baseball, there was a fist fight staring me and whoever wanted a peice of me after almost every game. I was extremely talented (and about 6 inches taller than all the other players, basically I walloped everyone constantly) and many kids were jealous- a few were in fact told to attack me by their PARENTS. I would never restrain myself. Like in the game, my oppenent was messed up. I thought it was awesome. At the time, I knew the power of not giving in and tarring kids up- it had given me new friends and allies, but I never stopped smacking them around when they asked for it. One day, I got into a fight with an umpire, Bobby Darrell. He was a little bigger, but I had him pinned. I was not letting up, even though he wanted me too. Soon, his umpire buddies cam and smacked me around. Most of them 2 or 3 years older then me. I was handed over to what I wanted. Violence. After that, my rep was damaged slightly and I had a black eye.
Don't let yourself go into your sns. Chose God's glory over your sin.
God has been very straight forward in my life about removing my sin. When I wasn't in a godly relationship he removed me from it, and when I was trapt inmy own anger he gave me no other choice.
Romans Chapter 1:
24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
I think that this could apply for all sins. I have seen it apply in my own life to things other than sexual desire. For example, violence. When I was in Baseball, there was a fist fight staring me and whoever wanted a peice of me after almost every game. I was extremely talented (and about 6 inches taller than all the other players, basically I walloped everyone constantly) and many kids were jealous- a few were in fact told to attack me by their PARENTS. I would never restrain myself. Like in the game, my oppenent was messed up. I thought it was awesome. At the time, I knew the power of not giving in and tarring kids up- it had given me new friends and allies, but I never stopped smacking them around when they asked for it. One day, I got into a fight with an umpire, Bobby Darrell. He was a little bigger, but I had him pinned. I was not letting up, even though he wanted me too. Soon, his umpire buddies cam and smacked me around. Most of them 2 or 3 years older then me. I was handed over to what I wanted. Violence. After that, my rep was damaged slightly and I had a black eye.
Don't let yourself go into your sns. Chose God's glory over your sin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home