On a Stary night, the Sky's so heavy it's fallin' down,
The Milky way, clear in view there are no clouds...
But you're the first thing on my mind,
everything else I leave behind
nothing can keep you on the outside.
Unless your memory fades
your glow will fill my eyes.
On a cloudy day, Rain so Heavy, and the fires burnin-
Red Cinders glow, theres only one hue my heart will know.
You're the first thing on my mind,
nothing else in my brain that I can find
You can't sit there on the side lines...
and incase you can't go on,
your memory will live on strong with me...
I wrote this song a few days ago.
I'm not sure where it's rooted. There's lots of places it could have come from. Anyway... whatever it is, it'making me write more.
The Milky way, clear in view there are no clouds...
But you're the first thing on my mind,
everything else I leave behind
nothing can keep you on the outside.
Unless your memory fades
your glow will fill my eyes.
On a cloudy day, Rain so Heavy, and the fires burnin-
Red Cinders glow, theres only one hue my heart will know.
You're the first thing on my mind,
nothing else in my brain that I can find
You can't sit there on the side lines...
and incase you can't go on,
your memory will live on strong with me...
I wrote this song a few days ago.
I'm not sure where it's rooted. There's lots of places it could have come from. Anyway... whatever it is, it'making me write more.

1 Comments:
cool song, can u write more of it and post it on your blog plz.
Post a Comment
<< Home