It's hard to tell how well you're actually doing on the inside. We are blind to what kind of effect we have on other people. On Saturday, in the light rail, there was an old lady and her grandson sitting infront of me.
The grandmother was very mean to her grand child. She was telling him he was stupid, she would eve smack him. I couldn't stand it. But, I sometimes will treat my siblings in the same manner. I'll yell at them or call them names or things they aren't. Is that something that I'm blind too?
Can you see your forehead? No. You need a mirror. Our sins can be like our foreheads, they're invisable to us unless we see their reflections. If you were to watch yourself on TV, would you like it much? Unless you are into raunchy reality TV with a bunch of jerks, you won't like it. You jerk.
We have flaws that we cannot perceive from the inside, and some that others cannot perceive from the outside. But which is more dangerous?
"There a few, distinct cases where the ones others cannot see are more dangerous, mainly because the head count will be higher" Pastor Cloude Long, my grandpa
Sorry Grandpa. Thats not the case. The ones you don't see constantly effect people, you just don't know about it. It's like global warming.
Peace.
The grandmother was very mean to her grand child. She was telling him he was stupid, she would eve smack him. I couldn't stand it. But, I sometimes will treat my siblings in the same manner. I'll yell at them or call them names or things they aren't. Is that something that I'm blind too?
Can you see your forehead? No. You need a mirror. Our sins can be like our foreheads, they're invisable to us unless we see their reflections. If you were to watch yourself on TV, would you like it much? Unless you are into raunchy reality TV with a bunch of jerks, you won't like it. You jerk.
We have flaws that we cannot perceive from the inside, and some that others cannot perceive from the outside. But which is more dangerous?
"There a few, distinct cases where the ones others cannot see are more dangerous, mainly because the head count will be higher" Pastor Cloude Long, my grandpa
Sorry Grandpa. Thats not the case. The ones you don't see constantly effect people, you just don't know about it. It's like global warming.
Peace.

2 Comments:
Wow.....
This was an awesome post!
can I tag it and show the world...
Susan
you can show it to whoever you want, thats why it's online
Post a Comment
<< Home