Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I started school yesterday, or, Monday, the 25th of Spetember. This Quarter I am taking many more classes then normal:

Music 3a----5 units
History------5 units
Astronomy/lab-6 units
Voice/lab----2 units
Jazz band?---2 units
Jazz Band Lab?- 2 units

Total Units: 18/22

If I get all As, then I will have a perfect transferable transcript(meaning that UCs and most private schools will see that I have a 4 point 0), a total 3.83333 in overall college, and a mass total life long GPA of 3.999

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

I'm sorry you have such a huge course load, but be encouraged that
COPASeF is in a matter of weeks. Don't get too excited though :)
~Kelsey

7:50 PM  
Blogger Bruce Dyson said...

That is a great overall GPA. You shouldn't have any trouble getting into private schools with those kinds of grades.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home