I thought for a moment,
and then I stopped.
It was all too much to remember
I wanted it to go, to flee
but they stayed, they stayed and they flayed
like burn marks in my memory banks
you will stay until all the pain is washed away
Trust isn't a problem, it's love that haunts me
Where can I put it all? all the love? none of the love?
It all makes no sense to me.
I never loved you. Not in my world,
but in the real world, there are no dice
you did not 3d6 your choices
you took your sword and soiled your mind
you soiled my baby, and you took my world
With all the power you had, you left none of it to yourslef
you just ripped m heart open, and now I'll never know
if this was real
and then I stopped.
It was all too much to remember
I wanted it to go, to flee
but they stayed, they stayed and they flayed
like burn marks in my memory banks
you will stay until all the pain is washed away
Trust isn't a problem, it's love that haunts me
Where can I put it all? all the love? none of the love?
It all makes no sense to me.
I never loved you. Not in my world,
but in the real world, there are no dice
you did not 3d6 your choices
you took your sword and soiled your mind
you soiled my baby, and you took my world
With all the power you had, you left none of it to yourslef
you just ripped m heart open, and now I'll never know
if this was real

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home