Dang.
It's been a whole year since I've been back, and overall it's been great. I've gotten to make new and better connections with people, I've made friends and relationships that I wish I had had earlier in my life.
I'd like to make a special thanks to all of my firends, family and chruch leadership that has helped me and made this one of the most important years of my life.
Now for the bad news-
We're moving. We don't don't know when or where, but we are.
It's been a whole year since I've been back, and overall it's been great. I've gotten to make new and better connections with people, I've made friends and relationships that I wish I had had earlier in my life.
I'd like to make a special thanks to all of my firends, family and chruch leadership that has helped me and made this one of the most important years of my life.
Now for the bad news-
We're moving. We don't don't know when or where, but we are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home