Today... right now... I miss him more then ever. I didn't think I could miss him. Not after what he did. I just wish I could get rid of this burden. It's so awful. I feel like everyday that I'm apart from him is so painful, like I could scream out in the brightest and best time.
The day after I found out... I was so torn up inside I had to find a way to distract myself. I'm lucky I was at Great America that day with such awesome friends, otherwise I would have lost my mind completely.
I decided on that day that I would focus more on friends I knew had the right heart... but I thought I could trust Avery like that, too. Now I feel like I cannot trust anybody. The only person I can trust is Jesus Christ, and everyone else is so scummy that if I take any part with them I'll just end up being hurt all over again. Everyone is going to stab me in the back, thats just a fact I have to accept.
Prove me wrong
The day after I found out... I was so torn up inside I had to find a way to distract myself. I'm lucky I was at Great America that day with such awesome friends, otherwise I would have lost my mind completely.
I decided on that day that I would focus more on friends I knew had the right heart... but I thought I could trust Avery like that, too. Now I feel like I cannot trust anybody. The only person I can trust is Jesus Christ, and everyone else is so scummy that if I take any part with them I'll just end up being hurt all over again. Everyone is going to stab me in the back, thats just a fact I have to accept.
Prove me wrong

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home