Help Me.
I am in need of a place or places to stay Starting in April or March.
My parents have decided that my mother and siblings will move away. My dad will stay near by his work and we will save a fortune by not having a mortgage. The actual figures are in perecents:
Paycheck that goes to Mortgage: 65%
Living expenses: 35%+
We are in a very deep rut. If my family moves off somewhere cheap, and my dad and I spend as little as possible, it will hopefully look like this:
Paycheck that goes to Mortgage: 0%
Rent for family: 10-15%
Living expenses for me and my dad: 5-10%
Living Expenses for family: 20%
See the difference? Worst case scenario it's 55%. If we can keep up saving 45% of our paycheck we can save up for a big deposit and even a down payment (we make a lot of money our debt in the house is sucking us dry though) thats around here in the bay area.
I need to finish school. Otherwise I won't be able to go anywhere decent for upper division study. I'd lose my hole head start on school if I stopped or went somewhere else. If anyone can take me up for long periods of time, like say 2 weeks at a time. And if I could keep that up between family and friends then I'd be set.
I'm easy to take care of, my parents will send you money, I have a bike and I'll be getting transportation passes so I can get around, I'll also get a job so I can stay out of your hair as much as possible. I just need a place to sleep and do homework. If you live in Mt View, Palo Alto or Los Altos that would be ideal. I'd need a place to set up my computer, and other then that I have no special needs.
God Bless
I am in need of a place or places to stay Starting in April or March.
My parents have decided that my mother and siblings will move away. My dad will stay near by his work and we will save a fortune by not having a mortgage. The actual figures are in perecents:
Paycheck that goes to Mortgage: 65%
Living expenses: 35%+
We are in a very deep rut. If my family moves off somewhere cheap, and my dad and I spend as little as possible, it will hopefully look like this:
Paycheck that goes to Mortgage: 0%
Rent for family: 10-15%
Living expenses for me and my dad: 5-10%
Living Expenses for family: 20%
See the difference? Worst case scenario it's 55%. If we can keep up saving 45% of our paycheck we can save up for a big deposit and even a down payment (we make a lot of money our debt in the house is sucking us dry though) thats around here in the bay area.
I need to finish school. Otherwise I won't be able to go anywhere decent for upper division study. I'd lose my hole head start on school if I stopped or went somewhere else. If anyone can take me up for long periods of time, like say 2 weeks at a time. And if I could keep that up between family and friends then I'd be set.
I'm easy to take care of, my parents will send you money, I have a bike and I'll be getting transportation passes so I can get around, I'll also get a job so I can stay out of your hair as much as possible. I just need a place to sleep and do homework. If you live in Mt View, Palo Alto or Los Altos that would be ideal. I'd need a place to set up my computer, and other then that I have no special needs.
God Bless

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home