Wednesday, February 08, 2006

These are a few things I don't miss:

*Waking up to the dumb dog at 6am
*Taking the Train for 4 hours a day
*Being the peace maker amungst my siblings
*Having only my room to do homework in
*Never Having any $$$
*Never getting anything done other then HW

Things I do miss:
*Watching Anime with Ellie
*Rubbing my kitties's tumby
*Playing the drums all the time
*my sw33t speaker system
*my mom's kooking
*my dad's weird noises
*Mariana's overall ridiculusness
*Jette's "antics"
*Waking up to find dead racoons outside.

Well, becoming an adult has been more forgiving then I thought. I found an awesome job; right now I get paid 8.25 an hour (5 from the employer, 3.25 from the county) to Babysit a kid with like no needs lol, he's easy to take care of and loves me (I'm his music teacher). I expect a raise (cuz she said I'd get 10 from her soon!) and possibly another kid to babysit at the same time in the same place whose also a pupil of mine and pretty easy going, and I'd be getting paidmore by that kids parents, too! On top of that I can do it for 26 hours a week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday :-0 and take one week off a month :)! and Ronnie can come over and stay as much as she wants! w00t which is alot haha. She does't distract me from the kid too much mainly cuz he doesn't need toomuch attention in the first place, and I like him enough to actually want to pay attention to him.

My aunt and uncle are very gracious in letting me stay here, and next I think I'll stay at Ben's house (D&D) and teach his family music stuff hehe. My grandparents and I are looking for a place, hopefully a 2 bedroom/2bathroom with a living room and a den type room for our computer crud. Between me making potentially 1100 a month, my parent's sending me money lol which I'm going to save up, and my grandma making 2,500 a month, and my grandpa's social security lol and the church being rented out we could get a nice place. Best part is I can pick where we live cuz any location is better for them then where they are (south san jose lol) in relation to their work and stuff. Dang we saw this place that was like perfect but my grandma was all "I don't want the computers in the bedrooms!" lol.

I hope we get one near Ronnie's house ;) if we could see eachother for like an hour a day minimum we'd be the happiest people on earth. I want to get one in Los Altos/Moutain View but Palo Alto wouldn't be too bad. If anyone knows of a place thats like 1400 a month and nice let me know! We can buy, too, but only for about 550,000. Anyway, hope you're all doing well and see you tonite! muah!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home