The start of a new life
My family is leaving. We sold Our House yesterday, and we're signing papers today. We're going to be moved out by March. We're having a garage sale lol more details later...
So... My mom decided to go to Oaxaca with the kids and the dog. We want some one to take our cats possibly- they are the best, they'll eat anything and they like everyone. They are outdoor indoor cats lol
The plan for my new life is to slowly but surely become an adult. I'm in a college enviroment, getting relativley good grades, and I will be getting a job to help support myslef. My parents will send me a check to cover my bare needs but as far as everything else goes I'm going to be on my own hehe. I'll get a job at starbucks or something probably. I can work Monday mornings, Wednesday mornings, Fridays and lots of Saturdays pretty easily.
I chose to stay here because of school, I cannot do this kinda of study anywhere else in the world.
My family is leaving. We sold Our House yesterday, and we're signing papers today. We're going to be moved out by March. We're having a garage sale lol more details later...
So... My mom decided to go to Oaxaca with the kids and the dog. We want some one to take our cats possibly- they are the best, they'll eat anything and they like everyone. They are outdoor indoor cats lol
The plan for my new life is to slowly but surely become an adult. I'm in a college enviroment, getting relativley good grades, and I will be getting a job to help support myslef. My parents will send me a check to cover my bare needs but as far as everything else goes I'm going to be on my own hehe. I'll get a job at starbucks or something probably. I can work Monday mornings, Wednesday mornings, Fridays and lots of Saturdays pretty easily.
I chose to stay here because of school, I cannot do this kinda of study anywhere else in the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home